Thursday, December 2, 2010

Yay We Found Somewhere To Eat

         So we found somewhere to eat that doesn't involve me to go through one of my fast food craving

phases, FINALLY!!!! There’s a convenient store right across the street from LaGuardia's main entrance.

We go there every day during the break from 11:30-12:40, or we sometimes take our foods to go and eat in

the library in the M building (Shhh don’t tell anyone, we are not supposed to eat there, but hey we got to do

some work too RIGHT?!) Well any who, so at this convenient store I order a wrap (which is like a tortilla)

with sausage, egg and cheese with mayo and ketchup. YUM!! And I just drink regular old bottle of water. I

try to stay away from soda or juice, water cleanses your body and keeps your skin looking healthy and

smooth. So far I’m not tired of eating my wraps and I haven’t have any fast food cravings (well as long as I

don’t see it).

No comments:

Post a Comment