Thursday, December 2, 2010

Week 2 Of No Fast Food

            Being around Ashley Garcia, Stephanie Merendez and Jesus (don't know his last name) it is TOUGH! Every day they eat slimy, disgusting fast foods and I have to witness this. Even though I told them repeatedly that I am not consuming any type of fast foods, they still wanted to eat at the pizza shop (what friends I have =]). I have to admit it was very tempting, seeing the golden color of the oil, the aroma of the freshly cooked dough, and the string cheese. But I have a very strong will to stick to my goal. One day we went to the pizza shop across the street to get slices of pizza, I almost forgot that I had a fast food free diet. Wait, is pizza considered fast food? I mean it is cooked daily, well I don’t know. Well, I’m not too sure but I wasn’t taking any chances. So I just stuck to a plain old toasted roll with butter. YUCK! Not very satisfying but I did what I had do. Hopefully later on I can find tastier foods that are not pre-cooked and full of grease.

No comments:

Post a Comment