Friday, December 3, 2010

Immune To The Gimmicks

    Usually when im going to work I eat breakfast at home, either a tuna sandwich (yes I eat tuna sandwiches for
breakfast) or a egg, mayo and bacon on potato bread sandwich. But on this particular morning there was nothing to eat in my house so I decided that I would buy something to eat from my local donut shop. When I got downstairs I found myself standing on the corner or the avenue trying to choose between a toasted butter roll with a small apple juice from the donut shop or a sausage McGriddle (which is small pancakes with syrup
inserted into them, with either sausage, egg or cheese) and a small orange juice from McDonald’s. I actually
walked into the McDonald’s and looked at everything on the menu and stood there for approximately minutes deciding whether or not I should buy something. What amazed me was that my whole perception of the foods on the menu changed. I looked at the food in disgust. The meats were thin, dis colored, and smelled horribly.
 It made me sick to my stomach to be there. So I simply walked out of the McDonald’s and went across the
 street to the Donut shop and ordered a toasted butter roll and a small apple juice and went on with my day. I
 think I have become immune to the fast food cravings ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment