Thursday, October 14, 2010

My First Slip Up .. In Fast Food Rehab !

So ...... as I expected I indeed had a slip up. I know, I know its only the first week and I converted right back to the old way. On Tuesday,during the break right after Environmental Ethics class,(sigh) I couldn't help but go directly across the street from the M building to the pizza shop. As I walked to the pizza shop I felt normal even though I knew I wasn't supposed to be eating fast food. I ordered myself 1 slice with pepperoni topping. I thought about whether or not this would full me ... and then I found myself walking to the 7/11 to get 6 BBQ wings. While I was eating my overly greasy pepperoni pizza and my beyond dry BBQ wings.. I began to think how disgusting the meal really was. I began to feel guilty. I couldn't even finish the pizza or the wings... I Just stuck to my poor little bottle of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment