Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Bite Of A Big Mac ... (Revised)

As I placed the semi- soggy paper bag labeled McDonald's "I'm Lovin' It" on my wooden table I could smell the preheated burger fill the circumference of my room. I took my desired seat at the table and began to slowly remove the cardboard made box with my soon to be dinner from the paper bag. Opening the box to a scent none other than the McDonald's Big Mac, a mixture of scents from the Big Mac sauce( a combination of mayo, ketchup, and thousand island salad dressing) and precooked questionable meat caused my appetite to rise.As I grabbed the burger I could feel the "secret" Mac sauce drip from the sesame seed bun onto my fingertips. My first bite....... an explosion of flavors entered my mouth. I felt the crunch of the lettuce, the sweetness of the "Mac Sauce", the soft bun, and the rough texture of the sesame seeds. All these flavors combined caused a feeling of passion and excitment to run through my veins. As I chew the remains of the Big Mac, and came back from "burger heaven" I opened my eyes to reality. I opened my eyes to what was a half bitten, stomach turning, the most disgusting and horrific image of the McDonald's Big Mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment